Sunday, August 17, 2008

Went Shebangs with melayu, ahpui, thomas and regular for a bottle yesterday night. Was sort of fun cause it's been some time since i last visited bq on my 21st birthday. Bai called me later on and i went to O'point for some drinks and singing with him. I've got to admit i really missed the good old days whereby we sing and drink every weekend. Had a heart to heart talk with him, still he was still pissed with me for the past half yr or so. I'm still persistent that i did not forget you guys and i had my own reasons which i hope you guys could understand. I did not regret but i'm sorry, maybe i should learn how to prioritize my stuffs. He told me to finish the drinks and let the past be bygones. I had some very good time yesterday night, a sensational night i would say, lots of memories, emotions running in me. Last but not least, give me a treat if you wan Nicole's number, Mohd Sebast bin yong. Hahaha! :x

No comments: