Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy teachers day!

It's teachers day tomorrow, certainly the only one whom i'll remember is Mrs Shankar. She's the nicest ever teacher whom will hear me out, trust me and put time and effort to me during my teenager days. She's my English teacher for secondary 3 and my form teacher for secondary 4. I used to be a rebellious kid, non of my teachers loves me as a student because of my nonsense. No one cares to hear me out, about how i feel, what i'm going through at that point of time. I remembered i was caned 2 strokes when i'm secondary 4 for fighting at the canteen (Further details you guys might want to enquire NEO JIA WEI) Non of my teachers speak for me, except for Mrs Shankar. She made me feel that there's a ray of light in school (oh really?) or at least someone cares. I'm never noisy during English Lessons, because i don't want to agitate my favourite teacher. I still remember she often communicate with me after class about what i'm going through, helping me solves all my problems. I still remember Mrs Shankar even asked me to think of a name for her new baby, and why me? Because she regard me as the big boss of the class HAHA (for being noisy or troublesome) Every year without fail, i would visit her or if i can't make it i would sms her. The nice her still remembers me, and even asked me out for a coffee. I remembered seeing her at Tampines Mall and she shouts for me, and gave me a hug asking how am i doing. She's the only teacher whom i would never forget in my life. I wished her the very best in my life, may her baby boy grow up to be someone nice like her too! Truthfully from heart, HAPPY TEACHERS DAY MRS SHANKAR.

No comments: