Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm starting to have backache, and i think soon i need a specs for sitting and facing my work desk daily. I can feel that my eye sights are getting poor as day goes by, o.m.g, i used to be perfect eyesight and a marksman in police force. So much about work, thank god i have super nice colleagues. Just like when i step in to office, my colleagues helped me clean up my table, keyboard because they say it's so messy. Makes me feel good at the start of the work. They bought me pizzas, muffins and stationary, that explains how much i enjoy working daily but not OT. Been doing OT lately, and i'm really getting tired.

Sometimes it's better not to know things that you shouldnt know.

Thanks for caring even though you went MIA LOL!

It's 10.25, signing off and SNORES!

No comments: