Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yesterday

Met chimpanzee at town for dinner after work.
It was Swensen that came to my mind first however closed down, so Waraku.
Food was so-so, dosen't stirs my taste bud up.

Okay i gotta admit i'm a west-side idiot and i'm so gonna know how am i gonna go to the west next time if i have to HAHA.

I was soon knock out not long after a good shower.

Today
Coffee + Sandwich for breakfast.
Work loads is really killing me especially when one is sick, you have to do double job. Work load also increases heavily after a public holiday, and although you enjoy a day off, the very next working day you have to clear the mess up.
I skipped my lunch today due to heavy work loads which somehow or rather made me lost appetite. I had 15mins smoke break and i went back to clear my mess, sometimes i can be quite a workaholic. O.T till 7.30pm, and i think i finished off 3/4 of my work. HSBC put up papers about their benefits, so i'm mentally prepared my days will be screwed somehow or rather.

FYI: Level 15 is not that difficult actually :p

No comments: