Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A little update about my working place.
It's quite far, at Alexandra Terrace. Thankfully there is shuttle bus service provided from raffles place, so i can wake up at 6.30am which is slightly abit later than i have to take bus at HarbourFront. I'm working with HSBC bank, and my job scopes are settling credit card applications for customers and something to do with loans with HSBC. Everyday i will be viewing every applicant's CPF account, which came to my shock, some had CPF of $4000+ per month. 20% makes 4000, 100% = 20k per month, DADDDY!!!! hahaha. I realise that actually being rich is quite common in Singapore, just that you have to work harder than everyone else. I've never use lotus notes in my life and now, i'm a pro lol. Guess how busy can i be? I just had 16 tabs on my taskbar, i call it EXTREME MULTITASK till my com hang. That's something about what i'm doing from Monday to Friday. Keeps me tired everyday till i don't feel like going out and go to bed before 12 lol. Gonna club this SAT! SOHO!!!!!

No comments: