Sunday, June 14, 2009

My 2years journey in Singapore Police Force

Okay, this is gonna be a long one i promised. My pink i.c is back to my life!!! it also meant FREEDOM, finally ORD. Two years back before i enlist into Singapore Police Force, my life was shattered. As time goes by, i grew up, and made lots of good buddies and experience things which not everyone has the chance to handle. Now that is has come to an end, i really missed those good botak days with all my mates.

The day before i enlisted, i had my haircut done in advance.


My bunk mates





Sq25 #01-04



Meet the Spastics, 300.



Law theories, killer.


Birthday Bash


Being an ass once again




Trying to act like puppies


Human Pyramid, im the TOP KING!


One of my hardworks, glowing isn't it?


Okay, me trying to act like a gangster.


Illegal stocks




This is what we eat, and it looks like shit.




Charlie's Devil


Finally we passed out as Police Officer, trainee-no-more






We were all posted to different parts of Singapore, different division. How sad isn't it? Wish i could turn back time and have fun together once again but life still have to go on.

Part 2 of me in Bedok Police Divisional Headquarters will be up soon.

No comments: