Sunday, December 7, 2008

Work was damn busy yesterday, lots of referrals from other division to us. One old uncle that typically made me remember of him, which i can't explain why either. He was 74, arrested for public gaming. We served him lunch, and he requested me to give him his own medication in his bag(which was in our custody). We are not supposed to give any sort of medication to accused as we are not doctors. Shit will happen if he/she ate the medication and falls sick. I explained to the elderly and he ack, was a cooperative person. I asked him what was the medication for anyway, he told me it was for his cancer. He had just done a checkup last September, doctor told him the most he could survive is just a year. Thinking bout it makes me damn sad for him but i couldn't show, therefore i gave extra care to him the whole day. It was like about 9 months left in his entire life?

God bless.

No comments: